Friday, March 31, 2017

SCRAP IT!

Middle vector!!
On Tuesday I had my first formal interviews and I had to scrap it. Scrap the couple as a whole. Scrap everything due to vectors. There is one divisive vector going straight through the couple, creating  a divide between them and going against everything they state in their interview. So in order to keep genuine responses and not tamper with the results of my documentary I had to use another couple and I will be filming with them on Saturday. I also did not use the colored lighting in my failing couple’s interview because I thought it would be too tedious, but then I found a solution in putting paper mache on a lap and transmitting the color in that way. So there are solutions!

And when I thought all was well in the world, it wasn’t. One of the girls in my lesbian couple got “grounded for an undetermined amount of time”, so for their formal interview I am going to have to find a way around this (I think I am going to get her on Skype so I can have both of them answering the questions). 

Its okay though, today I am filming my “interracial” couple and tomorrow my “normal” couple for their formal interviews, hopefully all goes well!


So right now there are issues, but I can fix them, just a lot of bumps in the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment