Monday, March 27, 2017

formal interviews

This week I'm going to (hopefully) film the formal sit-down interviews, which will serve to  progress the narration of my piece. For this to be successful I need to schedule these interviews with my couples and buy the lightbulbs to represent each couple (stylistically), as well as create the questions.

The first interview I have is scheduled for tomorrow. I'm filming the "normal" couple (the boy and girl, from the same race), these interviews will be conducted with them together, so that the answers include input from both of the members of the couple. The second interview I have scheduled for Friday (most likely) with the lesbian couple, I just need to schedule the interview with my interracial couple.

Now we move on to the questions! These are vital and have to be well crafted. In this post I will include the questions and why I asked them as well as a skeleton to how the interviews will go.

Questions/Skeleton:

*ask for names*
*how long they have been together*
*how old they are*
(this background information will produce a backbone for each interview, introducing and juxtaposing what each couple says)

1. How would you act differently if you did not have social medias in you lives, how would it affect your relationship?
2. Has your idea of a relationship evolved over the years?
3. Has your idea of love evolved as well?
4. Have you ever thought that you are having more of a relationship with an object (your phone) rather than a person?
5. What media has influenced your version of a model relationship (films, tv shows, etc.)
6. How do you feel that society accepts the two of you as a couple? How do your friends and family feel?
7. What is the 21rst century couple for you?

These questions will be asked to embrace the media and collective identity side of the doc., so how media takes to each couple and their ideas of the 21rst century couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment