Thursday, March 16, 2017

Status update

Hi!
I wanted to give a little status update on my current place within in this project. We are on the third week of this project (with two more left) and I NEED to start FILMING!! I want to start this week, maybe as soon as today. I also have to get the interview questions ready and craft them carefully, since they are acting as a mode to advance the narrative of my piece. I want to be finished with filming and editing around next week and for the last week focus on my website and CCR. I have so much to do and time is running, but I NEED TO FILM ASAP!! I am also thinking of filming during school to show the nature of their relationship with others and in an interactive environment. I am a little scared that I went too ambitious with this, but if I really push myself I can achieve the result that I want.

Post on movie poster inspo. and conventions coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment