Sunday, April 2, 2017

a productive weekend

lighting for my interracial couple
GOOD NEWS! I have 2/3 of my formal interviews all done! I am relieved.

On Friday I was able to film with my interracial couple and the whole process want great, I was so pleased with the outcome, they flowed really well and had amazing answers for my questions. The lighting solution was also fixed and gave an incredible effect to the visual of the interview. I also took their pictures which came out extremely well!!

redder lighting for my lesbian couple
Saturday I filmed with half of my lesbian couple (for one of them has been grounded and was in Tallahassee for the weekend), the interview also went pretty well, but I still have to find a way to incorporate the other half that was not present (so thats the next task). I was also unable to take their pictures, which is another thing I have to do by the end of this week since I leave for spring break.

Tomorrow (Monday) I will be filming with my new normal couple and will have basically finished with my filming! I soon have to start the editing process which will essentially be my biggest feat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment