Wednesday, March 1, 2017

(Re)Introductions



This is the final countdown, the battle with the last boss on the expert level, the climax of the story
--my last media studies project and this time we’re on the AS level mode (ooh yeaaah).


Now for a (re)introduction; my name is Isabella Guerrero, I am a senior at Cypress Bay High School and I will be creating a documentary clip, a website, and a promotional poster (for my final project of course). I absolutely cannot wait to start this project (and bring the stress on) and see how much I have grown from last year. It is going to be quite the journey to follow!!


I have already found what my documentary is going to center on--relationships (specifically highschool ones), hence the name “Together”. I want to explore the nature of three different types of romantic relationships and uncover what hardships they may face and what love is to them. I will be delving deeper into this vision in my next blog post, soooo stay tuned :)


Bye for now!

-Isabella Guerrero

No comments:

Post a Comment