Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Even more updates!

UPDAAATES!

There has just been a lot of change happening, I need to update :)

Soooo, we got a week extension to the project, which really helps with all the filming. I got a new couple for my "interracial" couple (a Brazilian girl and a Chilean boy), which still showcases the cultural differences that I am trying to expose in a relationship. I am also going to be going on my "normal" couple's date next week (its to The Perez Art Museum in Miami and I think that I am more excited than the couple). I think that I will be taking their picture for their part of the movie poster at the museum as well. I am also planning on to have the formal interviews all of next week (I need lightbulbs) so that I can start editing a bit (I should start creating the skeleton of my piece at least).

I am shifting the schedule for my project a bit. This week (week 3) I will be focusing on filming and creating interview questions, as well as finalizing my movie poster idea. Next week (week 4) I will be focusing on the formal interviews and shooting their pictures and I want to wrap up all filming (if possible). For week 5 I will be editing!! Focusing on post production and music curation for the documentary (I have some ideas for that). For week 6 I will be finishing the editing and creating the website for my film. Then for the final week 7 I will be doing my CCR. This calms me and gives me time to finish everything I need to finish, I am now calm :)

So now I have to focus on filming and finalizing  my movie poster!! (I keep promising a blog post on it soon, it will come soon, I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment