Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Concept solidified

 Last Monday (04/06) I was enlightened.

I had a meeting with my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, where we discussed the concept of my project and it's execution. This concluded in my enlightenment and upmost clarification of the direction I wanted my documentary to go in. The lightbulb went off, fireworks exploded in the distance, all those wonderfully mushy cliche things that happen when the protagonist in a movie reaches the resolution portion of the film, happened.

For my documentary I will be focusing on the nature of the 21rst century relationship and how their nature is molded and accepted through social media's perception and cumulative representation of them. Every couple no matter gay, interracial, or "normal" is in some way trying to present this image  of the "perfect couple" that is presented through social media and it's cumulative build-up of the 21rst century couple having to present it's validity through postings on social media outlets. The reality of this is that no couple is as "perfect" as they are presented through social medias, being in a relationship is something REAL and HUMAN, so why is there a necessity to present the "perfect couple"?

These are the questions and concepts I hope to answer and clarify in my following and questioning of three different 21rst century couples.

SOOOOooOOO, this is exciting and I really cannot wait to start filming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment