Saturday, March 25, 2017

movie poster inspo!!


For this post I am going to be featuring inspiration for my movie 
poster to get an idea of how the final product will turn out!


I will be using the formatting of the titles of my poster. I like how the title is bold and at the top of the poster, as we'll as how it features the Netflix dissemination. I also like the date at the bottom and the Netflix logo.
The Moonlight poster serves as a huge inspiration for my own poster, with the colors and the lining up of the three faces . I am basing most of my art direction of of this poster, using it to combine and juxtapose the three different couples that I will be featuring in my doc. 


This is the rough sketch for how my poster will be . There will be a three-way division of the poster to show the three different couple's hands coming together to form one, symbolizing that even though there is a clear juxtaposition of the three couples they are all essentially part of what a 21rst century couple is. 
These are the three separate posters that will also be released, featuring each couple individually in their hand-holding.


No comments:

Post a Comment