Monday, March 20, 2017

A lil update

Hi!
This is another little update that I wanted to talk about. I started filming this week/weekend!! Which is really great, my iPhone camera has been working soo nicely and this has made me very happy. I have some footage of the "normal" couple and the gay couple, both direct cinema and some direct interviews as well, but I have not gotten the chance to film the "interracial" couple, which is starting to worry me. I do not have much contact with them and I do not know just how much time I have to film them, but I do not want to make any rash decisions and exclude them due to my stress about time, so I think that I will be decided by this week if I chose to include them or not (and then look for another couple to film). I have to also start coming up with the questions for the indirect interviews, but I'm finding that I am asking a lot of the same questions in my direct interviews that I planned to ask in my indirect one, so I have to use questions to move the narration of my piece. I also have to breathe, because I feel like I am running out of time, I have to focus and get my stuff together. I also have to start planning out my website and how it is going to look like, what information it will have, and all that juicy fun stuff. I ALSO have to get pictures of the couples for my website, posters etc., so photoshoot time will be soon.

I have lots to do (I'm stressing) (OH AND I SHOULD START EDITING) (its okay, I'll be fine)

till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment