Sunday, April 9, 2017

poster in the making

I decided to stop editing (for now) and start working on my poster(s) seeing as to how I enjoy that aspect more than sifting through footage. I had previously mapped out the details to my poster, the colors coinciding with the couples and the coming together of the three pictures of them holding hands. So I know what I am doing, it's just the execution that is taking some time. I started on Canva, using three triangles to converge the images, but the lining up pf the three to become one has proven to be difficult, because the bigger the triangle is made the more zoomed in the image gets, so I have to find a way around that. I am also planning on releasing the three separate posters to show the individual images of the hands (just like the moonlight posters), to further promote the doc. I shall keep constant updates on the progress!!

(poster images below)



No comments:

Post a Comment