Sunday, April 16, 2017

ccr script

Hi! So I just wanted to make a little post before I compile my final post just to wrap some loose ends up!

So I did finish my editing! On a plane back from New York City, it was quite an experience, but I should have planned out my time better to not be so on the edge. Second thing is that I also did finish my website! I am very happy with its outcome (I think that it's one of my stronger parts to my project). Third, I did go over the time limit on my doc. by on minute forty, I did not address this in my CCR, but I wanted to address it on a blog post. I went over because once I started to cut my documentary down I found that there was going to be a point where it would hinder my project instead of help it, so I kept it a but longer. Fifth I also did not mention in my CCR that I decided to do the beginning of my doc after the title sequences, I did this because I thought I had to cut down the time and the project was only a excerpt, so I decided to start my excerpt after the title sequence. And sixth I just wanted to share a picture of my CCR script/guidelines because I found it quite comical (picture below).

yes, that is paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment