Saturday, April 8, 2017

sky high editing

I have been very silent, sorry! Here are some updates :)

 I started editing from the sky (a plane duh!), mind you I heavily dislike editing because I doubt my decisions, so instead of making the skeleton to my piece, I sifted through all my footage, picking out bits and pieces that are going to be essential to my doc (I have over an hour of footage so this has proven to be quite the task). I also decided that I wanted to give my documentary a more candid feel, so the intro is basically a sequence of bloopers that I found described the couples quite perfectly. But besides the intro I'm pretty much lost in how I want to structure my doc (hence the giving up on the skeleton), I need some inspo asap. I also need to get started on the poster and the website, I have to edit the pictures and miraculously learn how to manage an editing software real quick!!

So I have a lot on my plate, but enjoy these pictures of sunsets on the plane!

editing on the plane
the sun setting 

No comments:

Post a Comment