Tuesday, April 4, 2017

first day on the editing scene!!

Today I attempted to start the grueling process of editing (keyword attempted). It went horribly.

I sat the whole period staring at the screen of my computer waiting for the probably hours of footage to transfer from my phone via airdrop. I proceeded to re-do this process quite a few times, for the tiny blue circle would never accomplish to complete itself (due to the amount of footage I had). And when it miraculously transferred all of the footage I had my lovely laptop took the rest of the period downloading the footage onto my desktop (it started huffing and puffing air), first day of editing was a solid 0/10 for not much was accomplished.

You could say that I do not look forward to sifting through hours of footage and compiling it into a slice of a documentary (editing and I have a rocky relationship), but it has to be done so wish me some good luck and nice vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment